Tuesday, October 23, 2007

the drone from electrical towers...


minus any resulting productivity is the only thing echoing in my head right now.i cannot really articulate a coherant thought and haven't been able to for most of this past week. i keep trying to think of things to further narrow down my projects for this semester and i am continually coming up short.

i know what i want for my portrait class. i know it when i see it. and i know what i DO NOT want to do. i just need to isolate the instances in which the conditions are right so i can continue shooting in that fashion. that's all. it just needs to start happening. i have so much good energy about this semester so far. i have the energy and the basis for the ideas. why is this taking so long to get rolling?

^ I started that post 15 days ago. ^








Intercept that with a trip to wisconsin, a visit from an old friend, a realativly shocking kick in the pants, an entire week of sleeping an average of 3 hours a night and refreshingly clean apartment thanks to elsie. I'm now on some sort of manic creative high I have three projects going right now, and it's off to my portrait class today.

krasnal knocked over the garbage, and now he needs a bath. my wound from last weeks bath is finally starting to heal.


elise is not going to be happy when she reads this:















Sara B took some great polaroids from the weekend after I found him.







1 comment:

Crows Feet said...

haha! there are so many things to say about this blog. but the most important one is why the hell do you keep putting horrible pictures of me on here?!? i got you back yet!