Thursday, August 21, 2008

letters to an ex-lover NEW PROJECT

Pictures to follow. Have you ever had someone so ridiculous in your life that the two of you can only communicate through letter, mix tapes, and poems? You make so much sense in the world the only thing that makes sense is that it doesn't make sense. Your whole existence is a conundrum.

I seem to attract these people. I've had more than one of them in my life.

We're going to start acting out the simple life we theoretically could posses but neither of us can yet manage to get our shit together enough to maintain or pursue.

These are pictures of the life our parents would want for us raising us so that we now question whether or not it is the life we actually want for ourselves.

2 comments:

Sarah Louise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Louise said...

I'm excited to see this. I'm glad you're posting again, even though the posts are quite blue.

Also, I find it funny that on your blogroll I'm the only one without a last name, haha.